Authors: Dronova, O.O. and J.O. Kuznetsova
The article describes Tsyurupinsk Forest Hunting Range as the most powerful natural ecosystem having an effect on regulation of technology-related processes, namely on reduction of carbon dioxide stress on the environment. Needles of Scots pine and Crimean pine serve as the object of research. Needles were selected from pine trees occupying the largest areas of growth with regard to age class. The studies were conducted using the gasometrical method. The chosen method is based on measuring the rate of absorption of carbon dioxide by needles. Measurement of areas of examined portions of pine trees took place as well. The role of forests for dry steppe subzone of Ukraine was also determined. Data of photosynthesis process occurring in needles of coniferous woods prevailing with respect to areas of growth are demonstrated. The analysis for study of dynamics of carbon dioxide absorption in September – November of 2015 is presented. The most favourable periods of the process of absorption of CO2 are described with a certain decline noted. It has been proved that intensity of absorption of carbon dioxide by needles of Crimean pine is almost twice more than absorption of carbon dioxide by needles of Scots pine.
Tags: carbon dioxide; climate; Crimean pine; photosynthesis; Scots pine
- Global’noe izmenenie klimata i energii [Global Climate Change and Energy]: Available at: http://www.planetseed.com/ru/ relatedarticle/otchiet-mkik (accessed 20 December 2015).
- Moroziuk O.V. Hlobal’nі zmіny klіmatu ta rehіonal’nyi vplyv lіsіv na balans vuhletsyu [Global clіmate change and regіonal forests influence on the carbon balance]. Trudy «Naukovyi vіsnyk L’vіv. nats. Lіsotekhn. un-tu» [Proc. of Scientific Bulletin of the National forest – technical university], 2009, no. 19.15, pp. 88-92.
- Pavliuk°V.V. Rіst sіyantsіv khvoynykh porіd za rіznoi osvіtlenostі ta kontsentratsіi SO2 [Growth of seedlings of softwoods at different light and CO2]. Trudy «Lіsove hospodarstvo, lіsova, paperova і derevoobrobna promyslovіst’» [Proc. of the Forestry, timber, paper and wood industry], 2006, no. 30, pp. 214-220.
- Lakyda°P.I., Vasylyshyn°R.D. Nadzemna fіtomasa ta deponovanyi vuhlets derev sosny kryms’koi u Krymu [Overground phytomass and deposited carbon of Crimean pine trees in Crimea]: Available at: nubip.edu.ua (accessed 10 November 2015).
- Deineha°E.A., Savateeva°O.A. Ekspress – kontrol’ antropogennoy transformatsyi gorodskikh ekosistem metodami bioindikatsyi khvoynykh porod [Express – control of anthropogenic transformation of urban ecosystems by softwood bioindication methods]: Available at: http://www.rae.ru/fs/pdf/2012/5-2/29946.pdf (accessed 10 November 2015).
- Kovylina°O.P., Zarubina°Y.A., Kovylina°A.N. Otsenka zhyznennogo sostoyaniya sosny obyknovennoy v zone tekhnogennogo zagryazneniya [Evaluation of the life condition of Scots pine in the area of man-made pollution]: Available at: http://forest-culture.narod.ru/HBZ/Stat_08_3-4/kovilina_zarub.pdf (accessed 10 November 2015).
- Herman Shugart, Roger Sedjo, Brent Sohngen. Forests & Global climate change. Proc. University of Virginia, The Ohio State University, 2013, pp. °88-92.
- Voron°V.P., Bolohov°O.Y., Romanenko°O.I. Vplyv ahrotekhnohennoho zabrudnennya na prostorovu strukturu sosnovykh derevostanіv [Agrotechnogenic effect of pollution on the spatial structure of pine stands]. Trudy «Lіsіvnitstvo і ahromelіoratsіya» [Proc. “The Forestry and agromelioration”]. Kharkhiv : Ukrainian Scientific – Research Institute of Forestry and Agromelioration, 2006, no. 121, pp. 151-156.
- Prentice K.C., Fung I.Y. Bioclimatic simulations test the sensitivity of terrestrial carbon storage to perturbed climate sand Forests & Global climate change Potentia l Impactson U.S. Forest Resources Prepared for the Pew Centeron Global Climate Change by Herman Shugart. University of Virginia Roger Sedjo resources for the Brentsohngen the Ohio State University, 1990, pp. 48-51. Available at: http://forestecology.cfans.umn.edu
- Kyzeev°A.N. Izmeneniya morfologicheskikh i fiziologobiokhimicheskikh pokazateley khvoi sosny obyknovennoy v usloviyakh aerotekhnogennogo zagryazneniya [Morphological Changes and physiological and biochemical indices of pine needles indicators in terms of environmental contamination]: Available at: http://www.moluch.ru/archive (accessed 10 December 2015).
- Yalynskaya°E.E. Ekofiziologiya dykhaniya sosny i SO2 – gazoobmen v sosnovom tsenoze [Breath ecophysiology of pine and CO2 – the gas exchange in the pine cenosis]: Available at: http://earthpapers.net/preview/13783/d?#?page=1 (accessed 10 December 2015).
- Ulihanets°S.I. Konstruktyvno-heografіchnyi analіz landshaftno-rekreatsіynykh system (na prykladі Zakarpats’koi oblastі). Dis. kand. heogr. nauk [Structurally geographical analysis of landscape and recreation systems (on the example of Transcarpathian region). Dis. Cand. Geogr. Sci.]. Kiev, 2007. 201°р.
- Yurovchyk°V.H. Konstruktivno-heohrafіchnі zasady optimіzatsіi lіsіv і lіsovoho hospodarstva Volynskoi oblastі. Dis. kand. eogr. nauk [Structurally geographical bases of optimization of forests and forestry of Volyn region. Dis. Cand. Geogr. Sci.]. Lvіv, 2007. 220°p.
- Proekt organіzatsii і rozvytku DP «Tsyurupins’ke lіsomislyvs’ke hospodarstvo» Khersons’koho oblasnoho upravlіnnya lіsovoho і myslyvs’koho hospodarstva [Project organization and development of the SE “Tsyurupinsk Forest Hunting Range” Kherson Regional Forestry and Hunting]. Іrpіn: UkrGFPr, 2011, 192°p.