ABOUT THE JOURNAL
Founder and Publisher: Odessa State Environmental University, Odessa, Ukraine
Serial title: Ukraïnsʹkij gìdrometeorologìčnij žurnal
Abbreviated title: Ukr. gìdrometeorol. ž.
English title: Ukranian hydrometeorological journal (abbreviated: Ukr. hydrometeor. j.)
- Free publication of articles and free posting of their soft copies on the Internet.
- Opportunity to submit articles in one of the following languages: Ukrainian, English or Russian.
- Publication frequency – at least twice a year.
- Opportunity to submit soft copies of articles from any part of the world.
- Compliance of journal’s printed copies to the relevant international standards.
- Attention of the editorial staff to all authors and readiness to communicate.
- Emailing of proofread articles.
- No certificates of appraisal enabling open publication of submitted material are required.
The Editorial Board is currently working on indexing of the articles through the leading scientific databases and abstracting services.
Journal’s subject matter:
The Ukrainian Hydrometeorological Journal is the interdepartmental publication, which publishes the results of theoretical and experimental research on areas of meteorology, climatology, agricultural meteorology, hydrology, oceanography and hydrography, highlights the meteorological aspects of environmental monitoring and the current state of some problems in these areas.
The journal covers the following sections:
- Hydrometeorological Aspects of Environmental Monitoring
- Meteorology and Climatology
- Agricultural Meteorology
- Hydrology and Hydroecology
- Oceanography and Marine Nature Management
Submitted materials are subject to peer review.
Editorial Board Address: 15 Lvivska Str., Odessa, Ukraine 65016, Odessa State Environmental University,
Editorial board of the scientific journal “Ukranian hydrometeorological journal”
Editor-in-Chief: Stepanenko Serhey Mykolayovych
Deputy of Editor-in-Chief: Polevoy Anatoliy Nikolaevich
Executive Secretary: Marunych Olexandra Ivanivna